Dental treatments are among the most expensive in modern era. These simple tips will ensure that you save your valuable time, money and energy from combating dental problems. If you are already suffering from dental ailments, these can help you reverse the same. These age-old proven tips from India can put the best of dentists in awe. Follow it for a few weeks to test yourself.
Please note that some of these tips also relate to general health. So once you start following them, you will find difference in overall health apart from stronger teeth.
1. If you find yourself with bleeding gums when you brush, gums that are red or swollen, pus between the teeth and gums, bad breath or loose teeth, don’t ignore these problems. Visit your dentist immediately.
2. Have chapped or stained teeth? There are several options available today to improve the appearance of your teeth.
3. Make it a habit to brush your teeth at least twice a day. Use dental floss regularly as well.
4. A trip to the dentist need not only be when you have a dental problem. A cleanup every six months helps remove plaque from teeth, reduces the bacteria in your mouth and ensures overall cleanliness.
5. Tobacco based products are known to increase gum disease and even cancer of the mouth. Steer clear of them.
6. Unknowingly chewing on hard things? Avoid doing that or you could end up cracking a tooth.
7. If you’re big time into athletic sports, a mouth guard will protect your teeth against injury.
8. Can’t do without your morning bowl of cereals? Having just dry, sweetened cereals dry is harmful for your teeth — always add milk to it.
9. Having a lot of coffee or tea with sugar increases the chances of tooth decay.
10. If you use lemon juice to whiten your teeth, avoid it because it contains Vitamin C that will cause your teeth to lose calcium making them susceptible to damage.
Tips for Babies teeth
1. Don’t give babies a bottle containing milk, juice or a formula in bed, this is a not good for their teeth. The sugars from milk or juice around the mouth for long periods can lead to decay in a baby’s little teeth.
2. Prolonged breast feeding with small feeds every few minutes can also lead to tooth decay.
3. When babies get teeth, it is important to give them foods to chew. Young children need help to clean their teeth properly.